5 tbsps. sunflower oil
200 grams dark chocolate, preferably dairy-free
170 grams self-raising flour
3 heaped tsps. 100% organic cocoa powder
180 grams golden caster sugar
1 vanilla pod
230 ml organic soya milk, unsweetened
200 grams pecan nuts, or whatever nuts you love in your desserts
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees and grease a baking tin with some oil and flour.
2. Met the chocolate over a double boiler and cool slightly.
3. Sieve together the flour and civil, along with sugar and salt, in a big bowl.
4. Mix together all the liquid ingredients.
5. Combine both wet and dry ingredients and whisk the mix till no lumps are found.
6. Add in the nuts.
7. Bake for about 20-30 minutes till the centre is firm.
Serve with a dollop of fresh cream or vanilla ice cream, or with a dusting of icing sugar.