1. Ellie Goulding- Told US Weekly she felt "leaner and healthier after going vegan."
2. Natalie Portman- "Eating for me is how you proclaim your beliefs, three times a day. That is why all religions have rules about eating. Three times a day, I remind myself that I value life and I do not want to cause pain or kill other living beings. That is why I eat the way I do."
3. Erykah Badu- "Vegan food is soul food in its truest form. Soul food means to feed the soul. And to me, your soul is your intent. If your intent is pure, you are pure."
4. Jenna Dewan-Tatum- Told Shape.com "After going vegan, I felt so much better. My skin cleared up, I had a ton more energy and I just felt clearer in the head."
5. Ariana Grande- minus the doughnut licking incident she has been vegan for the last couple of years.
6. Peter Dinklage- another longtime vegetarian (15 years!) that turned vegan!
7. Will.i.am- The two year strong rapper and reality show judge tells Guilty Pleasure he's ready to get married and raise vegan children.
8. Billie Eilish- encouraged her instagram followers to go vegan with this message, "I keep my mouth shut most of the time about this because I believe everyone should do eat and say whatever they want..and I don't feel the need to shove what I believe in, in anyone's face...But man.. if you can watch the videos that I just posted and not give a fuck that it's YOU contributing by LITERALLY EATING the creatures that are being fully tortured just for your pleasure. I feel sorry for you.”
9. Simon Cowell- recently told the Sun, "If I was on a one to ten scale of being handsome, I was an eight and now I’ve gone to an 11.”